Creamy Garlic Chicken Soup [Recipe]
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups chicken (shredded, ~1 large chicken breast)
- 4 ounces cream cheese (shredded, ~1 large chicken breast)
- 2 tablespoons garlic (shredded, ~1 large chicken breast)
- 14 1/2 ounces chicken broth
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- salt (to taste)
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat.Add shredded chicken to pan and coat with melted butter.As chicken begins to warm, add cubes of cream cheese and Stacey Hawkins Garlic Gusto seasoning.
- Mix to blend ingredients.Once the cream cheese has melted and is evenly distributed, add chicken broth and heavy cream.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 3-4 minutes.Add salt to taste and serve.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:25:44.