Spaghetti Squash Lasagna
- 30 slices mozzarella cheese
- 40 ounces marinara sauce (Rao's)
- 32 ounces whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1.25 kilograms spaghetti squash (Rao's)
- 3 pounds ground beef
- Instructions Preheat oven to 375 Carefully split the Spaghetti Squash and lay face down into large glass dish and fill with water until the meat portion of the squash is covered Bake for 45 minutes or until the skin can easily be forked While the Spaghetti Squash is cooking, start by browning the meat Add the meat to a large saucepan and add the marinara sauce, set aside when hot and combined When the Spaghetti Squash is done, use a fork and gloves, scrap the meat of the squash to from spaghetti Assembly the lasagna in a large greased pan, start with a layer of Spaghetti Squash, then the meat sauce, then slices of mozzarella, then ricotta, then repeat until ingredients are exhausted Bake for an additional 35 minutes or until the liquids are bubbling and the top layer of cheese is browning
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:24:26.