Keto Lemon & Raspberry Cupcakes
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour (24 g/ 0.8 oz)
- 1/3 cup almond flour (24 g/ 0.8 oz)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder (24 g/ 0.8 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda ,
- 3 medium eggs ,
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (24 g/ 0.8 oz)
- 1 pinch salt (24 g/ 0.8 oz)
- stevia (Optional:,
- 1 lemon ,
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds ,
- 18 fresh raspberries (24 g/ 0.8 oz)
- 2 tablespoons water (24 g/ 0.8 oz)
- 250 grams yogurt (24 g/ 0.8 oz)
- Preheat the oven to 190 °C/ 375 °F. In a bowl, mix the coconut flour, ground almonds, baking soda, vanilla, salt, poppy seeds lemon zest together. In a separate bowl, crack open the eggs. Add the melted coconut oil, lemon juice and water. Stir. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix well. Gently fold in 15 of the 18 raspberries. Line your loose bottomed cupcake tins with a little coconut oil or olive oil to prevent sticking, or option to use cupcake cases and place in the cupcake tins. Divide the mixture into 4 and fill each cupcake tin. Bake in the oven for around 20 - 25 minutes until golden on top and you can insert and remove a skewer without any crumbs sticking. Remove from the oven and allow to cool fully. Meanwhile, press the 3 remaining raspberries through a fine sieve to get the juice. Drain off any water from the top of the coconut yoghurt. Place the thick coconut yoghurt in a piping bag and drizzle in the raspberry juice (the coconut yogurt needs to be thick or it wont pipe - refrigeration before piping is required). Pipe onto of the cupcakes. Alternatively, you can just mix the raspberry juice and coconut yoghurt together and spoon on top. It just looks pretty piped!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:11:33.