Keto Lemon & Raspberry Cupcakes
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour (24 g/ 0.8 oz)
- 1/3 cup almond flour (24 g/ 0.8 oz)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder (24 g/ 0.8 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 medium eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (24 g/ 0.8 oz)
- 1 pinch salt (24 g/ 0.8 oz)
- stevia (Optional:
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 18 fresh raspberries (24 g/ 0.8 oz)
- 2 tablespoons water (24 g/ 0.8 oz)
- 250 grams yogurt (24 g/ 0.8 oz)
- Preheat the oven to 190 °C/ 375 °F.
- In a bowl, mix the coconut flour, ground almonds, baking soda, vanilla, salt, poppy seeds lemon zest together.
- In a separate bowl, crack open the eggs.
- Add the melted coconut oil, lemon juice and water.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix well.
- Gently fold in 15 of the 18 raspberries.
- Line your loose bottomed cupcake tins with a little coconut oil or olive oil to prevent sticking, or option to use cupcake cases and place in the cupcake tins.
- Divide the mixture into 4 and fill each cupcake tin.
- Bake in the oven for around 20 - 25 minutes until golden on top and you can insert and remove a skewer without any crumbs sticking.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool fully.
- Meanwhile, press the 3 remaining raspberries through a fine sieve to get the juice.
- Drain off any water from the top of the coconut yoghurt.
- Place the thick coconut yoghurt in a piping bag and drizzle in the raspberry juice (the coconut yogurt needs to be thick or it wont pipe - refrigeration before piping is required).
- Pipe onto of the cupcakes.
- Alternatively, you can just mix the raspberry juice and coconut yoghurt together and spoon on top.
- It just looks pretty piped!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:11:33.