- 56 grams pork rind (4 servings)
- 1/2 cup almond flour ,
- 1 large eggs ,
- 1 pound chicken thighs (4 servings)
- 3 ounces low moisture mozzarella ,
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce (4 servings)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder ,
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder ,
- salt ,
- pepper ,
- buffalo meat ,
- cheese sauce ,
- 1 dressing (part Bleu Cheese),
- 1 hot sauce (4 servings)
- Preheat oven to 400F. Add mozzarella and cream cheese to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second intervals until cheese is melted and bubbling. Immidiately add egg and dry ingredients. Using a fork, mix together into a ball of dough. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat. Rip off chunks of the dough and roll into sticks using your hands. You can also roll them against the baking sheet. Repeat process for the rest of the dough. You should get 12 large sticks. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until browned on the top. Remove from the oven and brush with butter. Optionally top with poppy seeds, sesame seeds, or more Better Than Everything Bagel Spice.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:39:33.