Keto Pumpkin Bread
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup almond flour (we get ours on amazon)
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin purée
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (we get ours on amazon)
- 2 tablespoons butter (we get ours on amazon)
- 15 drops liquid stevia (we get ours on amazon)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons walnuts (we get ours on amazon)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Combine all ingredients other than the walnuts in a bowl.
- Mix with a hand mixer or using a food processor.Add in 2/3 of the walnuts and lightly mix with a spatula.Pour the mixture into the mini loaf pans.
- If you want to use a standard 8 x 4 inch loaf pan, multiply this recipe by 3 times.Top with the remaining walnuts.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:11:16.