Keto Egg Drop Soup
- 4 cups chicken broth (We Use This!)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos (We Use This!)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger (We Use This!)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (We Use This!)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (We Use This!)
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onions (We Use This!)
- Heat a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken broth, soy sauce, ginger and garlic and bring to a boil.
- Whisk to combine and dissolve the powders.While the broth is coming to a bowl crack two eggs into a small bowl and whisk to combine.Once the broth is boiling, remove from heat and using a fork begin a circular motion in the broth.
- Slowly pour the egg mixture into the hot broth as you continue to stir with the fork.
- The egg should cook immediately in long string shape.Serve immediately and garnish with 1 tsp sesame oil and green onions, if desired.This does not store well so best if all is used the day of making.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:11:24.