Low Carb Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup
- 1 pound italian sausage (I used mild)
- 1 onions (chopped),
- 3 cloves garlic (I used mild)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes ,
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper ,
- 1/2 teaspoon salt ,
- 1 head cauliflower (I used mild)
- 16 ounces chicken broth ,
- 1 quart water ,
- 1 teaspoon bouillon (I used mild)
- 3 cups kale (I used mild)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- In a soup pot on the stove, crumble and brown sausage over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic and cook until translucent in color. Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Reduce heat to medium and add cauliflower florets, broth, and water. Stir and add Bouillon, if desired. Cook on medium heat until cauliflower is tender, about 15-20 minutes. Reduce heat to low and sprinkle in chopped kale. Pour in cream and stir well. Serve hot.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:34.