Low Carb Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup
- 1 pound italian sausage (I used mild)
- 1 onions (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (I used mild)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 head cauliflower (I used mild)
- 16 ounces chicken broth
- 1 quart water
- 1 teaspoon bouillon (I used mild)
- 3 cups kale (I used mild)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- In a soup pot on the stove, crumble and brown sausage over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and garlic and cook until translucent in color.
- Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Reduce heat to medium and add cauliflower florets, broth, and water.
- Stir and add Bouillon, if desired.
- Cook on medium heat until cauliflower is tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and sprinkle in chopped kale.
- Pour in cream and stir well.
- Serve hot.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:34.