Keto Approved Mexican Stuffed Peppers
- 1 pound ground beef (can use ground pork)
- 1/2 ground sausage (can use ground pork)
- 1 onions (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (can use ground pork)
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese (can use ground pork)
- 3 green bell pepper (can use ground pork)
- Brown the ground beef, onion and garlic in a large skillet; drain the fat.
- Stir in the taco seasoning.
- Simmer about 10 minutes.Place the peppers on a baking tray.
- Stir half of the cheese into the hamburger mixture; fill the peppers with the meat.
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes until hot and bubbly and the peppers are tender.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:12:28.