- 5 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (softened)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup Swerve Sweetener (confectioners)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Brush both sides of an 8â€³ by 8â€³ pan with coconut oil, or spray with olive oil cooking spray.Place a cut square of parchment paper in the bottom of the pan.Beat softened cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth.Beat in butter, vanilla, and sweetener.Whisk together dry ingredients.Add eggs one at a time to cream cheese mixture, and beat until smooth.Add dry ingredients and almond milk, mix well.Pour mixture into prepared pan, and smooth top with a spatula.Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, and top feels firm to the touch.When done, place pan on wire rack and cool completely or place in fridge overnight.
- Slice and serve
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:12:29.