Keto Flax Bread
- 1 tablespoon softened butter
- 4 tablespoons flax seed meal (Ground)
- 1 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Grab your Pyrex glass square dish and add the butter.
- Melt it in the microwave for a few seconds.
- Crack your egg into the dish and give it a good mix with a fork.
- Mix the ground flax seed, salt and baking powder in a separate bowl and combine.
- Add all the mixed dry ingredients, ground flax, salt, and baking powder directly into the baking dish and combine all ingredients thoroughly.
- It will turn into a thick texture.
- Flatten out the surface of the mixture to ensure even cooking.
- Cook in the microwave for two minutes.
- Leave to cool for a few minutes before taking out.
- Use a spatula and gently pull the bread away from the side of the dish.
- After you turn it upside down, it should come out without difficulty.
- Grab your bread knife and cut it in half to make two slices Low carb keto flaxseed bread recipe #lowcarb #keto #lchf #lowcarbalpha Low carb keto flaxseed bread recipe
- Search Amazon Recipe Notes There you have it, a quick and easy keto friendly microwave flax seed bread you can prepare in minutes.
- You can then add preferred toppings of your choice.
- If you can spare an extra few minutes, I’d recommend putting it in the toaster and spreading with butter or cream cheese and eat as a sandwich with a side salad.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:44:31.