Keto Baked Spaghetti
- 1 pound ground beef (cooked & drained)
- 4 cups spaghetti squash (cooked & drained)
- 1 container tomato basil sauce (cooked & drained)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded parmesan cheese (cooked & drained)
- 3 1/2 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese (cooked & drained)
- 1 teaspoon oats (cooked & drained)
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 Slice spaghetti squash in half and cook in the microwave for 5-10 minutes (until you can easily scrape everything out.
- After you scrape the insides out, remove seeds and cook for another 5-10 minutes In a bowl combine egg, oregano, chili powder, and garlic.
- Whisk until well blended.
- Place ground beef in the bowl and fold in the egg mixture Roll ground beef into meatballs and cook in a large frying pan for 3-5 minutes per side Place pasta sauce in a small pot and heat Spray a 9 x 13 baking pan with Coconut Oil and coat well Spread spaghetti squash on the bottom of the pan then spread meatballs out evenly (I made about 20 small meatballs).
- Cover with Parmesan cheese then heated pasta sauce and top with mozzarella cheese Bake for 30 minutes
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:23:10.