Keto FatHead Rolls (Almond Flour Free)
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs (beaten)
- Instructions Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a microwaveable bowl add the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese.
- Microwave 2 minutes.
- Stir until combined.
- Whisk flour, baking powder and dried seasonings together.
- Add the eggs to the dried seasonings and stir until combined.
- Add this to the cheese mixture and continue to stir until incorporated.
- Spray a baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray.
- Wet hands and separate dough and form 8 rolls.
- If desired flatten slightly or keep smaller and less wide as my pictures show.
- Place them onto the baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool then slice in half.
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate or freeze.
- See notes above video for freezing.
- Recipe Notes *Please note, I do not use the baking powder in the recipe for the pizza.
- ***If you want fluffy rolls with dinner use 1 tbsp and if you want flat rolls for sandwiches use 1 tsp of baking powder!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:07.