Creamy Keto Cinnamon Smoothie
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (like Aroy-D, 120 ml/ 4 fl oz)
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (like Aroy-D, 120 ml/ 4 fl oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (like Aroy-D, 120 ml/ 4 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup vanilla whey protein powder (like Aroy-D, 120 ml/ 4 fl oz)
- Add the coconut milk, protein powder, cinnamon and ground chia seeds in a blender (I use Kenwood with a blender attachment).
- Add the MCT oil or coconut oil, water and ice.
- Both MCT and coconut oil will boost fat burning and work great in this recipe.
- MCT oil is more suitable for cold drinks, as it doesn't solidify like coconut oil does.
- If you use coconut oil, make sure you blend it well! Add ice and, optionally, a few drops of stevia.
- Blend until smooth and serve immediately.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:51:46.