Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Syrup
- 3 1/2 ounces pumpkin purée (half a 7oz can, We Use This!)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup erythritol (half a 7oz can, We Use This!)
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice (half a 7oz can, We Use This!)
- heat a sauce pan over low heat and add in the puree, water, erythritol and pie spice.
- Combine and allow to cook down for 8-10 minutes.
- You want a pumpkin pie filling consistency.
- Set aside.In a sealable jar add the heavy whipping cream, almond milk and collagen peptides and microwave for 1 minute.
- Seal the heated mixture and shake for 30-60 seconds.While the milk mixture is heating add your coffee (and water if using cold brew) to a coffee mug and set aside.Once the milk mixture is heated, add vanilla extract, stevia and 1.5 tbsp of the pumpkin latte syrup, and shake again.
- Pour the mixture over your coffee and additionally top the latte with a dollop of whipped cream and a drizzle of the leftover pumpkin latte syrup.
- Enjoy!Note: The syrup should last up to 10 days in the fridge and 2 months in the freezer!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:11:38.