Keto Slow Cooker Braised Oxtails
- 2 pounds oxtails
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon guar gum
- Heat up the beef broth on the stove and mix in the soy sauce, fish sauce, tomato paste, and butter.
- Place in the slow cooker with the oxtails.
- Season with spices. Cook on low for 6-7 hours. Remove the oxtail from the slow cooker and set aside on paper towels to drain (if you are going to serve them dry). Add 1/2 tsp.
- Guar Gum to the remaining juices.
- Use an immersion blender to blend and thicken. Serve with Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes or your favorite fatty side dish with gravy on top.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:09:17.