Mini Chicken Crust Pizza
- 2 cups chicken breasts
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Boil some cups of water in a deep pot.
- Place the chicken breast in and spice up with salt and pepper.
- When the chicken is cooked and tender, remove from the heat and drain with a colander.
- Alternatively, instead of boiling, you can roast the chicken if you want a very dry pizza crust.
- Using a food processor, tear the chicken into small bits.
- Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Set the oven to 300°F and place the baking sheet in the oven for 10 minutes, just enough to dry the meat.SaveWhen done, replace in the food processor.
- Toss in the parmesan cheese and add the beaten eggs.
- Continue pulsing until the mixture becomes identical to a pizza dough, enough to be kneaded.SaveTransfer the dough to a flat sheet and use a rolling pin to flatten it.
- Cut round shapes on the crust using cookie cutters.
- SaveReplace the pizza crusts on the same baking sheet and put in the 300°F preheated oven again for 20 minutes.
- Brown the crusts before removing.
- Throw in any desired pizza topping and rebake for an additional 5-7 minutes.
- Enjoy your mini pizzas while warm! Save
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:14.