Keto Pumpkin Butter Cookies
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin
- 1 large eggs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon liquid stevia (OR 1/8 tsp Stevia Powder OR 1/2 cup Stevia in the Raw, Splenda, or other Sweetener, add carbs for these)
- Preheat oven to 300 Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix until well combined. Roll into 27 balls and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Using a fork press dough down lightly. Bake for 20-23 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:23:17.