KETO DINNER ROLLS
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup baking powder
- 1 1/3 cups almond meal
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Instructions:Preheat the oven to 400° F In a small pot over low heat melt the cream cheese and mozzarella together. Add the melted cheeses to a large bowl along with the baking powder, almond flour, and eggs.
- Mix until smooth and let stand 10-20 minutes.
- Roll into 24 balls and chill in the refrigerator for at least another 10 minutes. Melt the butter over low heat in a 10" cast iron skillet Place the dough balls into the skillet touching on each side.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until fluffy, golden brown, and cooked through.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:57.