Keto Pizza Pockets
- 170 grams mozzarella cheese (pre shredded/grated cheese)
- 85 grams almond meal (pre shredded/grated cheese)
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese (pre shredded/grated cheese)
- 1 eggs (medium)
- 1 pinch salt (pre shredded/grated cheese)
- grating cheese (pre shredded/grated cheese)
- tomato paste
- pepperoni slices
- pepper (sliced)
- mushrooms (sliced)
- Mix the shredded/grated cheese and almond flour/meal in a microwaveable bowl.
- Add the cream cheese.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.Stir then microwave on HIGH for another 30 seconds.Add the egg, salt and mix gently.Roll the keto cheese dough between 2 pieces of baking parchment/paper.
- Do not roll as thin as a thin pizza crust.
- It needs to be a little thicker so it is sturdy and will hold the pizza filings.
- See photos in this post.Remove the top baking paper/parchment.
- Cut the dough into squares the same size as your toasted sandwich maker.
- Place one square on the bottom of the sandwich maker, add your choice of fillings, place another square of dough on the top, press the lid of the sandwich maker down and cook for 3-5 minutes until golden.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:34:16.