Keto Low Carb Curry
- 2 cups cooked chicken (diced)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 13 2/3 ounces organic coconut milk (diced)
- 2 teaspoons Massaman cur (diced)
- 1 teaspoon natural peanut butter (diced)
- 1/3 cup stevia (diced)
- 1/2 cup red onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup yellow onion (diced)
- 1 cup carrots (diced)
- 1/2 cup zucchini (diced)
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger (diced)
- 1 teaspoon thai basil (diced)
- In a pan heat 2 tablespoons of coconut oil on medium high heat Add chicken breasts to heated coconut oil and fully cook until golden brown Dice chicken breasts and set aside (will be added to curry at the end) In a large wok or frying pan combine coconut milk, massaman curry paste, and stevia.
- Stir and simmer on medium heat until curry paste and sweetner have dissolved into coconut milk Add peanut butter, garlic, powdered ginger, and thai basil.
- Feel free to add other spices you like in curry as well Next add pre-cooked chicken and your veggies.
- We chose chopped oinions, carrots and zucchini.
- Simmer on medium heat and stir occasionally for 10 minutes until vegatables are au dente This is great with rice, but just eat as a soup if you want to stay in ketosis!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:44:59.