Keto Blueberry Muffins
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour (finely ground, 280 g)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder (finely ground, 280 g)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (finely ground, 280 g)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (finely ground, 280 g)
- 3/4 cup heavy cream (finely ground, 280 g)
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract (finely ground, 280 g)
- 4 drops liquid stevia (finely ground, 280 g)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda (finely ground, 280 g)
- 1/2 cup blueberries (finely ground, 280 g)
- Heat your oven to 375 °F/190 ºC and line a muffin pan with 9 liners, or use a silicone muffin pan.
- Whisk together almond flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together butter, heavy cream, egg, almond extract, stevia and baking soda until smooth.
- Combine the almond flour mixture with the bowl of wet ingredients, stirring gently to combine.
- The batter will be thick.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tin, filling the cups almost to the top (this recipe makes 9 muffins).
- Bake until the muffins are lightly browned on top and a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean, about 16 minutes.
- Allow muffins cool for 10 minutes in the pan before eating.
- For optimal freshness, store these keto muffins in the refrigerator
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:45:01.