Keto Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons psyllium husks (Powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons butter (Powder)
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese (Powder)
- 1 tablespoon butter (Powder)
- Mix all of the bun ingredients together in a container.
- Keep mixing until it thickens up. Pour mixture into a square bowl or container and level it off.
- Clean sides if needed. Microwave for 90 seconds and check if it's done.
- If not, continue in increments of 15 seconds. Once cooked, remove break from container and slice in half. Put cheese between bun, heat butter in a pan over medium heat, and fry the grilled cheese until you are happy with the texture.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:09:15.