Grilled Salmon with Lemon, Garlic & Rosemary
- 16 ounces salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary (minced)
- Combine salt, pepper, garlic, rosemary and lemon zest in a bowl.
- Rub into fresh salmon.
- Allow to marinade for 15 minutes, while grill is heating to 400 degrees.
- Place salmon skin side down, either on foil or well oiled grill bars.
- Close the grill lid, and leave alone for 10-12 minutes.
- After 12 minutes, open the lid and check for fat rendering or easily flaking fish.
- Grill up to an additional 5 minutes if necessary.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:41:13.