Avocado, Egg and Tuna Tower Salad
- 4 ounces chunk white tuna (Light)
- 4 ounces avocado
- 1 ounce pepper
- 2 ounces tomatoes
- chopped cilantro
- 1 eggs (hard-boiled)
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- First, drain the tuna then transfer it to a bowl.
- Add the chopped cilantro in the tuna and mix well with a teaspoon of mayonnaise.Prepare another bowl for the sliced hard-boiled egg.
- Stir with another teaspoon of mayonnaise.
- Place the avocado, pepper, and tomato on a cutting board.
- Chop into small squares.Use a ring mold to layer the salad.
- Place the avocado on the base, next is the pepper, the tomato, then the egg mix, and finally the tuna mix right on top.
- Serve and enjoy your salad tower.Save
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:04.