Maple Pecan Keto Muffins
- 1 cup almond flour (Honeyville)
- 1/2 cup flaxseed (Honeyville)
- 3/4 cup pecan halves
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 2 teaspoons maple extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid stevia
- Preheat oven to 325F. Chop pecans in food processor.
- Once finished, set 2/3 nuts aside in large mixing bowl and leave 1/3 nuts for later. In a separate mixing bowl, combine all wet ingredients. Combine all dry ingredients with the pecans.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Distribute batter among 11 muffin liners in a cupcake tray. Sprinkle remaining 1/3 pecans over the top of the muffins. Bake for 25-30 minutes in oven.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:08:52.