Delicious Keto Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble Bars
- 3 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup sugar substitute (I use Swerve)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter (I use Swerve)
- 1 large eggs (I use Swerve)
- 3 cups strawberries (I use Swerve)
- 2 cups rhubarb (I use Swerve)
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 cup sugar substitute (I use Swerve)
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, sugar substitute, baking powder, salt.
- Add the butter and use a fork or pastry blender to cut the butter .
- Mix until the pieces pea size.
- Add the beaten egg and continue to mix until well combined.
- Divide the crumble mixture and press half of it into the bottom of the baking pan.
- In another medium sized bowl, mix together the strawberries, rhubarb, xanthan gum and sugar substitute.
- Add this mixture on top of the crumb base, making sure to spread evenly.
- Top the bars with the other half of the crumb mixture .
- Bake until the low carb strawberry rhubarb bars until the top is golden brown and the fruit for about 40 minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:31:00.