Delicious Keto Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble Bars
- 3 1/2 cups almond flour ,
- 1 cup sugar substitute (I use Swerve)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder ,
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt ,
- 1 cup unsalted butter (I use Swerve)
- 1 large eggs (I use Swerve)
- 3 cups strawberries (I use Swerve)
- 2 cups rhubarb (I use Swerve)
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum ,
- 1/2 cup sugar substitute (I use Swerve)
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, sugar substitute, baking powder, salt. Add the butter and use a fork or pastry blender to cut the butter . Mix until the pieces pea size. Add the beaten egg and continue to mix until well combined. Divide the crumble mixture and press half of it into the bottom of the baking pan. In another medium sized bowl, mix together the strawberries, rhubarb, xanthan gum and sugar substitute. Add this mixture on top of the crumb base, making sure to spread evenly. Top the bars with the other half of the crumb mixture . Bake until the low carb strawberry rhubarb bars until the top is golden brown and the fruit for about 40 minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:31:00.