Sugar-Free Ginger Lemonade Recipe (Low-Carb, Keto)
- 2 tablespoons ginger (grated)
- 4 cups water
- 1/3 cup erythritol (grated)
- lemon (sliced
- Juice the lemons and pour the juice in a pitcher.
- Add the grated ginger.
- Add the sweetener.
- Pour water on top and stir.
- Add more sweetener if needed.
- Keep in mind that if you serve the lemonade over ice, it will be diluted.
- Fill glasses with ice.
- Pour ginger lemonade over it.
- Recipe Notes The lemonade can be stored in the fridge for 2 days.
- Use powdered erythritol to taste.
- This recipe makes lemonade that is not very sweet.
- If you'd like to use stevia extract instead of erythritol, start with 1/2 tsp and add more if desired.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:33:48.