Fat Bomb Sea Salted Chocolate Brownies
- 1 avocado (ripe medium
- 4 tablespoons butter (ripe medium, just the meat)
- 1 ounce chocolate (ripe medium, just the meat)
- 1 cup almond flour (ripe medium, just the meat)
- 1/4 cup chocolate (ripe medium, just the meat)
- 1/2 cup Swerve Sweetener (granulated
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- sea salt (ripe medium, just the meat)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8×8 brownie/cake pan.
- In a food processor or blender, blend avocado until smooth.
- In a bowl, microwave butter and chocolate for 30 seconds until butter is completely melted, then mix the two together until chocolate is also melted.
- – Combine the rest of the ingredients until a smooth batter.
- – Pour into greased brownie pan and bake for 15-20 minutes until a fork comes out mostly clean, then remove and let cool on the counter.
- – Garnish with sea salt flakes and serve.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:32:24.