Low-Carb Mulled Wine
- 750 milliliters dry red wine (merlot works best)
- 1/2 orange (cut into wedges)
- 1/4 cup cranberries (merlot works best)
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 4 star anise (merlot works best)
- 1/3 cup erythritol (merlot works best)
- sweetener (can be used to taste. Here's a list of suitable low-carb sweeteners.)
- alcohol (Some of the
- Pour the wine into a medium pot.
- Add the orange wedges, cranberries, ...
- cloves, cinnamon sticks and star anise.
- Add the Erythritol.
- Bring to a simmer over medium low heat.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Strain into glasses and serve.
- Happy Holidays!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:51:11.