Nutty Keto Crackers
- 1/2 cup nuts (each 3 types soaked, /seeds, I used shelled hemp, almonds* and sunflower seeds)
- 1 small tomatoes (each 3 types soaked, /seeds, I used shelled hemp, almonds* and sunflower seeds)
- 1/2 onions ,
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds ,
- 1 teaspoon salt (each 3 types soaked, /seeds, I used shelled hemp, almonds* and sunflower seeds)
- Process all ingredients together until you have a sticky, lightly chunky mix. Spread the mixture on to a lined dehydrator tray and smooth to approx 3mm thick as evenly as possible. Dehydrate for 2 hours at 50C then 6 hours at 40C. Flip the sheet carefully and finish with 1 hour at 40C. Or try oven baking on the lowest temperature for approx 1 hour (maybe more?) To keep the temperature low you could leave the door open a crack. Slice to serve. The crackers may be a little crumbly depending on how finely you've ground the nuts. * walnuts are also especially good too.... but for this recipe version I was looking for the highest protein and lowest carb option so opted for almonds. Sunflower seeds could be swapped for pumpkin or another lower carb option, but I happened to have sunflower to hand at time time!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:51:59.