Keto Soul Bread
- 60 grams butter
- 340 grams cream cheese
- 60 grams olive oil
- 60 grams cream (thickened)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 120 grams whey protein powder (thickened)
- 1 teaspoon sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon smoked sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Instructions Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius Add butter to mixer Melt 2 minutes / varoma / speed 1 Add cream cheese Mix 30 seconds / speed 5 Add oil, cream, sweetener and eggs Mix 1 minute /speed 5 In a separate large bowl add the rest of the dry ingredients together then pour over your wet mixture Gently fold all the mixture together, until combined.
- Do not over mix, keep the mixture light and airy to avoid dense bread Pour mixture into your oiled 22cm loaf tin or silicone loaf tray Cook in oven for 45 minutes Remove when cooked, take out of loaf tin and cool on cake tray. Slice and enjoy
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:30:07.