Keto Friendly Bacon Jam
- 14 slices bacon
- 1 cup coffee (black)
- 1 medium onion
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 ounces scotch (black)
- 2 tablespoons erythritol
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon worchestershire
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 7 drops liquid stevia
- Cut 14 slices of bacon up into chunks and cook them in a pan until crisp.
- Remove 1/2 of oil from the pan and save removed bacon grease for other recipes.
- Chop 1 small onion and 3 cloves garlic.
- Cook both in pan, removing brown bits at bottom of the pan.
- Add coffee, vinegar, scotch, erythritol, hot sauce, soy sauce, liquid smoke, Worcestershire, pepper and stevia.
- Add the bacon back into the mixture and continue cooking for 30-45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add all ingredients to food processor and process until chunky.
- Store in mason jar in the fridge for 24 hours.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:08:48.