Strawberry and Blackberry Popsicles
- 3 cups strawberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup stevia powder
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest (optional)
- Prepare a cooking pan and put in the blackberries, strawberries, and stevia blend.
- Place on top of the stove and cook for about 5 minutes until a syrup is produced on the bottom of the pan and the fruits start to soften.
- Remove from the heat and leave to cool for a few minutes.
- Once the mixture cools down completely, transfer to a blender and blend until it smoothens.
- Set aside.Beat the whipping cream and vanilla extract together using a mixer.
- Beat for about 2 minutes until the mixture firms.Pour the blended fruits to the whipping cream mixture and fold gently using a spatula.
- Combine the two mixtures thoroughly.Transfer the mixture to some popsicle molds.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours.When the popsicles are frozen, remove from the molds and serve cold.
- You can keep them in the freezer for a couple of months and enjoy anytime.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:00.