Keto Beef Wellington
- 226 grams tenderloin steaks (each, halved)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 4 tablespoons liver pate
- Season your steaks with salt and pepper. Melt your butter on medium-high heat. Once your butter is melted and bubbling, place your meat gently on the pan.
- It should start to sizzle and sear your steak. Turn the steaks every 2-3 minutes, making sure you’ve seared each side before taking them off the heat and letting them cool completely.
- This is a vital step! As you let the steaks cool, heat up your mozzarella cheese in the microwave - roughly 1 minute. Quickly stir in your almond flour.
- It will form a dough as you stir. While it’s still hot, place your dough on a piece of parchment paper. Place another piece of parchment paper on top of the dough and use a rolling pin to make the dough flat. Place a tablespoon of pate onto the dough, in a spot big enough for one piece of meat. Cut out the dough so you are able to form a ball around the meat, with the pate inside. Continue with the rest of the dough & meat. Bake at 400°F until the pastry is a golden brown color, roughly 20-30 minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:08:45.