Keto Almond Bark
- 6 ounces butter
- 1 cup erythritol
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup almonds
- 2 cups chocolate chips (Lily's)
- In large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter, then add erythritol and salt.
- Mix to blend all ingredients.
- Add cinnamon and heavy whipping cream.
- Blend again to combine all ingredients.
- Add 1 cup of almonds and 2 cups of Lily's chocolate chips.
- Blend until chips have melted and you have a smooth consistency.
- Spread out on a parchment lined baking sheet and refrigerate for an hour.
- Cut into 32 pieces and store in fridge.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:57.