Bacon Cheeseburger Cauliflower Casserole
- 1 pound ground beef (80/20)
- 3 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 265 grams cauliflower (80/20)
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husks (80/20)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons reduced sugar ketchup
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 large eggs
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese (80/20)
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Rice cauliflower in food processor.
- Add dry ingredients and mix together.
- Process bacon and ground beef in food processor until crumbly and slightly pasty.
- Cook over medium-high.
- Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl and add 2 oz.
- (half) of cheddar cheese.
- Press mixture into a 9x9 baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Then, top with 2 oz.
- (the other half) of cheddar cheese.
- Place on top rack and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Broil 2-3 minutes or until browned.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Slice and serve.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:18:17.