Pork Loin Ribs with Keto BBQ Sauce
- 3 pork loin back ribs (Racks, 8.15 lbs)
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 3 tablespoons pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon southwest seasoning
- 3 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 1 1/2 cups arctic char (Racks, 8.15 lbs)
- 1/2 cup ketchup (Racks, 8.15 lbs)
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon worchestershire
- 1/2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash (Table Blend)
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 225F.
- Low and Slow! Remove the silverskin from your ribs by digging your finger through the middle of the rib and pulling it back.
- Usually you can get a good grip on it and remove it in 1 step.
- Season both sides of the ribs generously with salt and pepper.
- Add your garlic powder and liquid smoke and rub everything into the ribs.
- Cover the baking pan with foil and put into the oven for 2 hours.
- Turn your oven up to 250F and continue cooking for another 2 hours.
- Add all sauce ingredients together and mix well.
- Let the ribs rest for 10 minutes and then transfer to foil.
- Soak your wood chips and brush the ribs with sauce.
- Smoke the ribs for 60-90 minutes on medium high heat (only heat should be over the woodchips).
- Finish the ribs off on the grill for about 10 minutes per side.
- Slather remaining sauce on as you serve.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:59:51.