Low Carb Pumpkin Protein Bars
- 4 scoops whey powder (~120g vanilla)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 4 ounces Neufchâtel
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (~120g vanilla)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease a loaf pan, or use a silicon baking pan - you could also use a shallow pan like an 8x8 baking tin, but you'll have to watch them as they cook because the baking time will be reduced! Mash together pumpkin and neufchatel/cream cheese.
- Stir in protein powder until thoroughly combined.
- Add egg and mix until the dough becomes more like a pancake batter.
- Pour into your lined/silicon pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool, slice into 8 pieces and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:16:34.