Easy White Turkey Chili
- 1 pound ground turkey (Organic, or ground beef, lamb or pork)
- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 vidalia onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cups full fat coconut milk (Organic, or ground beef, lamb or pork)
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt (Organic, or ground beef, lamb or pork)
- In a large pot heat the coconut oil.
- In the meantime mince the onion and garlic.
- Add it to the hot oil.
- Stir for 2-3 minutes then add in the ground turkey.
- Break up with the spatula and stir constantly until crumbled.
- Add in the seasoning mix and riced cauliflower and stir well.
- Once the meat is browned add in the coconut milk, bring to a simmer and reduce for 5-8 minutes, stirring often.
- At this point it’s ready to serve.
- Or you can let it reduce by half until thick and serve as a dip.
- Mix in shredded cheese for an extra thick sauce.Topping Suggestions:AvocadoJalapenosBacon Shredded aged cheddar cheeseCherry TomatoesHot Sauce
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:26:01.