SuperFood Keto Soup
- 1 head cauliflower (400 g / 14.1 oz)
- 1 white onion (400 g / 14.1 oz)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 bay leaf (400 g / 14.1 oz)
- 150 grams watercress (400 g / 14.1 oz)
- 200 grams fresh spinach (400 g / 14.1 oz)
- 1 liter vegetable stock (400 g / 14.1 oz)
- 1 cup cream (400 g / 14.1 oz)
- 1/4 cup ghee (400 g / 14.1 oz)
- 1 teaspoon salt (400 g / 14.1 oz)
- freshly ground black pepper
- fresh herbs (400 g / 14.1 oz)
- Peel and finely dice the onion and garlic.
- Place in a soup pot or a Dutch oven greased with ghee and cook over a medium-high heat until slightly browned.
- Wash the spinach and watercress and set aside.
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets and place in the pot with browned onion.
- Add crumbled bay leaf.
- Cook for about 5 minutes and mix frequently.
- Add the spinach and watercress and cook until wilted for just about 2-3 minutes.
- Pour in the vegetable stock and bring to a boil.
- Cook until the cauliflower is crisp-tender and pour in the cream (or coconut milk).
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Take off the heat and using a hand blender, pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately or chill and keep refrigerated for up to 5 days.
- Freeze for longer.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:00:57.