Keto Low Carb Nachos
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup ground beef (cooked taco seasoned)
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons onions (cooked taco seasoned)
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup jalapeno chilies
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons guacamole
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.Sprinkle the cheddar cheese on the parchment paper in a thin layer, in the shape of a rectangle.Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese evenly over top of the cheddar cheese.In a small mixing bowl, combine the cumin, garlic powder, and chili powder.
- Sprinkle the seasoning mix evenly over the top of the cheeses.Bake on the middle rack for 8 to 10 minutes, checking every minute to ensure that it does not burn.Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the cheese cool for 10 minutes.Peel the cooked cheese away from the parchment paper and cut lengthwise into strips.
- To make this easier, I recommend using a pizza cutter or kitchen shears.
- After cutting the cheese into strips, then cut each strip into triangles.Transfer the individual chips back to the parchment paper and broil on high for 1 to 2 minutes.Let the chips cool and crisp up – about 30 minutes.Pile the chips on a plate and cover with all of your favorite nacho toppings.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:29:50.