Keto Garlic Bread
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 5 tablespoons psyllium husks (ground, powder)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar (ground, powder)
- 1 1/4 cups boiling water
- 3 eggs (whiteegg whites)
- 4 ounces butter (ground, powder)
- 1 garlic cloves (ground, powder)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (ground, powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl. Bring the water to a boil and add this, the vinegar and egg whites to the bowl, while whisking with a hand mixer for about 30 seconds.
- Don't overmix the dough, the consistency should resemble Play-Doh. Form with moist hands into 10 pieces and roll into hot dog buns.
- Make sure to leave enough space between them on the baking sheet to double in size. Bake on lower rack in oven for 40-50 minutes, they're done when you can hear a hollow sound when tapping the bottom of the bun. Make the garlic butter while the bread is baking.
- Mix all the ingredients together and put in the fridge. Take the buns out of the oven when they're done and leave to let cool.
- Take the garlic butter out of the fridge.
- When the buns are cooled, cut them in halves, using a serrated knife, and spread garlic butter on each half.
- Turn your oven up to 425°F (225°C) and bake the garlic bread for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:21:49.