Best Low Carb Cracker (Parmesan Spinach Crisps)
- 1 1/4 cups frozen spinach (thawed)
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour (thawed)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (thawed)
- 1/2 cup flax seed meal (thawed)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (thawed)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder (thawed)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin (thawed)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (thawed)
- 1/4 cup ghee (thawed)
- 1 large eggs
- chili powder (thawed)
- Mix all the dry ingredients, ghee/coconut oil, parmesan and egg and set aside.Thaw the spinach and remove any excess water (we microwaved it for thirty seconds with some water and rung it out using a colander - you can also use a cloth).Once you have rung out the spinach place it in your food processor with 1/2 of the dry ingredient mixture.Once fully combined - it may still look grainy (thats fine) - remove from the processor and combine with the rest of the dry ingredient mixture (we found using our hands worked best!).Wrap dough in foil or plastic wrap and place in the freezer for 25-30 minutes.Roll out dough onto parchment paper as thin as possible and place onto baking sheet (if you want the crackers crispier you can break the dough into two and roll them out separately for a thinner layer).Use a knife to cut the dough into squares to the size of your preference and place in over at 400 degrees for 18 minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:09:31.