Easy Street Style Keto Tortillas
- 1/2 cup asiago (shredded)
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 large eggs
- Heat a dry cast iron skillet over medium heat.Mix the shredded cheese and coconut flour in a glass bowl.
- Microwave for one minute or until cheese is softened.Stir well to combine and slightly cool the cheese mix.
- Add in the egg and mix until a dough forms.Separate the dough into three equal size balls.
- If the dough is too dry, wet your hands to handle it until it comes together.
- Alternatively, if the dough is too runny, add in a teaspoon of coconut flour until it comes together.One at a time, flatten the ball between parchment paper until 1/8 inch thick.Place the tortillas on the hot cast iron skillet and heat 2-3 minutes a side until lightly browned.Use a spatula to remove from the heat and let them cool a little before handling.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:26:19.