Keto Diet Low Carb Pancakes
- 2 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- cooking spray
- Combine cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and cinnamon in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Let rest 2 minutes or lightly tap on counter to remove bubbles.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and grease with cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 of the batter into the skillet; cook until bubbles start to form, about 2 minutes.
- Flip and cook until cooked through, about 1 minute.
- Transfer to a clean plate.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- You might also like Monster Cookie Pancakes Your favorite candy-studded cookie as sweet flapjacks!
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes If Chef John's pancakes were any lighter, they would float off the plate.
- Easy Banana Nut Pancakes Banana bread-style breakfast flapjacks!
- Get the magazine Subscribe to Allrecipes Magazine Get a full year for $10! Cook 5-star weekday dinners every time.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:39:51.