Keto Deviled Green Eggs and Ham
- 12 hard boiled eggs (peeled and halved)
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (peeled and halved)
- 1 teaspoon coconut vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 4 strips bacon (peeled and halved)
- scallions (sliced
- dried chives (peeled and halved)
- 24 slices ham (peeled and halved)
- Instructions Remove egg yolks and place in a bowl (or food processor).
- Mash the yolks with a fork (or pulse in the food processor) until they have the texture of very fine crumbles.
- Add the avocado, mayonnaise, and vinegar, and salt, and mix until smooth.
- Sprinkle with the bacon and garnish with the scallions and chives.
- Place a slice of rolled up ham between each pair of deviled eggs.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:09.