KETO BAKED HAM & POPPY SEED SLIDERS
- 1/2 pound swiss cheese
- 1 pound deli ham (uncured)
- 4 tablespoons white onion (uncured)
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon worchestershire
- 1 batch dinner rolls (uncured)
- Instructions:Make the Keto Dinner Rolls according to their instructions. Mix the butter, mustard, poppy seed, onion, and Worcestershire sauce together.
- Slice the rolls in half then layer on the swiss, ham, and butter mixture.
- Top with top half of bread.
- Return to oven for 10 minutes until cheese is melty and the sandwiches are hot.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:57.