KETO BAKED HAM & POPPY SEED SLIDERS
- 1/2 pound swiss cheese ,
- 1 pound deli ham (uncured)
- 4 tablespoons white onion (uncured)
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter ,
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard ,
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds ,
- 1 teaspoon worchestershire ,
- 1 batch dinner rolls (uncured)
- Instructions:Make the Keto Dinner Rolls according to their instructions. Mix the butter, mustard, poppy seed, onion, and Worcestershire sauce together. Slice the rolls in half then layer on the swiss, ham, and butter mixture. Top with top half of bread. Return to oven for 10 minutes until cheese is melty and the sandwiches are hot.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:57.