Creamy Keto Shrimp Tacos
- 8 ounces shredded cheese ,
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin ,
- 2/3 pound peeled shrimp ,
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil ,
- 2 garlic cloves (finely choppedgarlic cloves, finely chopped)
- 1 red chili peppers (finely choppedgarlic cloves, finely chopped)
- 1 cup mayonnaise ,
- 1 lime (the juicelimes,
- 4 tablespoons fresh cilantro (finely choppedgarlic cloves, finely chopped)
- 1 avocado (dicedavocados,
- 1 tomatoes (finely choppedtomatoes,
- salt ,
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Mix cheese and cumin. Form six or eight piles on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Leave plenty of room in between piles, or the cheese might melt together. Bake in the oven for 10–15 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling with golden brown patches – burned cheese doesn’t taste good. Let cool for 30 seconds. Place a rack over the sink. Carefully, place the cheese rounds on the rack. Let cool and serve with a filling of your choice.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:21:45.