Creamy Keto Shrimp Tacos
- 8 ounces shredded cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2/3 pound peeled shrimp
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 garlic cloves (finely choppedgarlic cloves, finely chopped)
- 1 red chili peppers (finely choppedgarlic cloves, finely chopped)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lime (the juicelimes
- 4 tablespoons fresh cilantro (finely choppedgarlic cloves, finely chopped)
- 1 avocado (dicedavocados
- 1 tomatoes (finely choppedtomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Mix cheese and cumin.
- Form six or eight piles on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Leave plenty of room in between piles, or the cheese might melt together. Bake in the oven for 10–15 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling with golden brown patches – burned cheese doesn’t taste good.
- Let cool for 30 seconds. Place a rack over the sink. Carefully, place the cheese rounds on the rack. Let cool and serve with a filling of your choice.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:21:45.