Eggceptional Sausage Keto Frittata
- 1/2 pound chorizo
- 1/2 pound italian sausage
- 7 cups spinach
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 12 large eggs
- 8 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3/4 cup onions
- 1 green pepper (medium)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan.
- Add spinach and let it cook down.
- While the spinach cooks, crack 12 eggs into a large measuring cup or bowl.
- Add 8 tbsp heavy cream and spices.
- Mix well.
- Put the fully cooked spinach into a large bowl.
- Start cooking your chorizo and Italian sausages.
- While cooking, preheat oven to 350 F.
- Once the sausage has broken down to your liking, transfer it to the bowl with the spinach, making sure to keep as much fat in the pan as possible.
- Add chopped onion and pepper to the pan, cooking it in the sausage fat.
- Add to mixing bowl once done.
- Add the cheese to the bowl and mix lightly.
- Add the beaten eggs and mix well, making sure to distribute everything evenly.
- Put your mixture into a pan, foiled and buttered.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- You should be able to run a knife through cleanly when this is done.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:00:05.