Easy Four Cheese Pesto Zoodles – Keto, Low Carb
- 8 ounces mascarpone
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated romano cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup basil pesto (store-bought or homemade)
- 8 cups zucchini noodles (store-bought or homemade)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.Microwave the zucchini noodles uncovered, on high, for 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a colander lined with paper towels and gently squeeze out any moisture from the zoodles.
- Set aside.In a large microwave safe bowl, combine the mascarpone cheese, parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Microwave on high for 30 more seconds.Remove and whisk together until smooth.Fold in the pesto and mozzarella cheese until fully incorporated.Add the cooked zoodles and stir until well coated.Transfer to a 2 quart casserole dish and bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling at the edges.
- Remove and serve immediately.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:15:08.